Friday, September 11, 2009

Gan en...

Yesterday, all teachers and staff were gathering to have all-together-break-fasting dinner, and also in this opportunity, we celebrated Trevina's 8th birthday together! :) She was so cute wearing all-white dress with artificial yellow flowers sewed to the squared-neck design. Audry wore dark pink dress. They both wore butterfly wings, and they carried a fairy sticks! :)

Thank you, Trevin, for the first-cakes! :) I'm so pleased! :) Yeah, now I'm Yours by Jason Mraz is being played in this internet cafe! :D and wait, I met one of the IELTs students here! Oh no! My image as a teacher... :( hahah.. the student is called Farandy. He has a very good English! I'm sure he is better than me. And from what I heard from his juniors, he is in the chemistry Olympiad! Wow, so cool! :D ahhahahahah, I wish I was 2 years younger.. hahahah.. jk...

Ooops, my time is almost up...gotta teach in 10 minutes later... Ciao! :D
Oh ya, don't forget to be grateful everytime! Thank's to Master Cheng Yen who always reminds me to be grateful.
May all beings and the universe be happy and well! :D Gan en... :)

2 comments: