Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Lunch Box

Being a waitress is quite fun! You've got to see many customers!
Some are very easy to please, while some needs something extra to be pleased...
Some are very friendly and kind, making your life much much easier...
Some are very demanding and testing your human skills...

Working for others requires you to be able to do everything and be very good at it...
Working together trains you to be alert of what you can do to help the team...
Working with people makes you have a gentle heart yet not fragile...
Working in a certain job teaches you that you need the passion all along...

Thank's to The Lunch Box for giving me a chance to experience being a part-time worker, to learn many things and trusting me from the very first day I was employed...

4 comments:

  1. good for ya. learn as much as possible.

    i dunno abt you, but this time more than ever before i wanna be other ppl's boss, or at least my own boss. i'm sick of getting bossed around.

    when i was an intern/part-timer i dun mind being treated like that, ya know, do the kind of stuffs other ppl dun wanna do. but not now, really.

    halah jadi curcol hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! =)

    emg sih... i dunno whether i can stay like this foreva! dun say foreva just say 1.5 years! but so far as far as 4 days, i'm still enjoying it! haha!

    yeah, one of my friends who work there share with me that working there makes her wanna be the boss! =) however we also agree that this gives us a hint not to scold the workers violently... hahhaa... because we've been workers before! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fun to work when you're enjoying it XD
    Dunno if I miss working or not though... :/ haha
    Are you going to continue when classes starts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Yanita: yeah, i'm enjoying it very much so far! =))))))))
    I dunno, but maybe my endurance cannot let me work there... but honestly, it's very tiring for me...
    why? you wanna work yan??? =)

    ReplyDelete