Sunday, November 21, 2010

Just sing it Out

Dear Readers,

Sometimes, the singing reflects the negative emotions and the wishes of the singer. It is called "Sublimation" in Freudian theory, the transformation of negative emotions or instincts into positive actions, behavior, or emotion (Wikipedia, 2010).

I know it's quite impossible for me to transform it into a very positive and outstanding singing, but I feel like singing these songs...

Part of your World from The Little Mermaid, fond of it even more after watching the stories behind it by the Little Mermaid's author Hans Christian Anderson.

 
Love this song, especially the lyrics, so uplifting! Journey to The Past from Anastasia was my theme song for the exam, and perhaps... will be my theme song for the next coming years until I finally find where I belong...

That's all.. Good nite, folks! Happy singing... =)
Btw, may you have a peaceful life! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment