Tuesday, May 20, 2014

A New Beginning

Hello everyone! Do you like the new template of this blog?
Honestly, I'm not a fan of pink colour, but I thought of trying something new! So I just pick any colour that makes me happy and pink it is! (shockingly!)

As the title suggests, it is a new beginning of my life. For the past 4.5 years, I had been preparing myself to be a great pharmacist! But due to complication issues that I have with pursuing this ambition, I decided to let it go. Well, it is not easy to begin with, I cried a lot, A LOT!, I became bitter about this pharmacy field, about the people, the institutions, about the rules and everything. It is not a nice thing. I can go on and on...

...but, it is history...

I'm proud to say that I can make peace within myself, and let go. Something stroke me and "BANG! hey, it is not so bad after all!" Besides, it gives me a chance to be whatever I wanna be rather than constricting myself to only 1 field. And tell you, I have so many dreams, m.a.n.y. d.r.e.a.m.s! so Horrayy! It's time for me to pursue those dreams!

Through a lot of good testimonials and recommendations, I applied for a job to this company. I'm soooo happy that I am accepted, as teacher! ^^ and so my journey as a young teacher shall begin!
Now I'm waiting for my visa to be granted. Wish me luck! =)
I'm soooo excited! In my head, I can imagine myself with the students. The first words that I will be speaking to my first batch of students keep repeating in my head. Though it is not very clear, It sounds so real in my head! Haha! (crazy!)

People say you shall start teaching and you will realize it is not as exciting as you are thinking now. Haha, maybe it is true, but it doesn't hurt to feel this joy and excitement! heeeee! =D

Anyway, I'm so excited for this new beginning! and I couldn't be more happier that my family and friends are happy for me too! =') Thank you for always be beside me no matter what!

I will not totally delete Pharmacy from my life, after all it has played a part to shape me as who I am today, and it makes me more aware about medicines in general! (Very important! Drugs can kill you if you are not careful!) I will still share with you my experience and inspiring stories about pharmacy world! So juniors and fellow friends who are soon becoming pre-registered pharmacists, let's keep sharing our stories! =) Though now I have moved on to other profession, I will treasure this precious knowledge that I learned. =)

With this, I welcome myself back to A B C Dee! A journal of a (soon-to-be) young teacher! =)


2 comments:

  1. Hello Devi!!! I never heard from you forso long! And I'm very happy for you and your new beginning. Your students will be so grateful for having such a kind, sweet and pretty teacher. We seriously need to catch up!!!

    Love you lots,
    Xin Rou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xinrou! thank you for reading! hahah yeah! thanks for chatting with me the other day! I wish you all the best in pharmacy adventure! do keep in touch! =)

      Delete