Friday, October 30, 2009

Falling in Love with Classical Music

Listening to Chaconne by Vitali right now...
just realized how 'sugoi' it is... :)
I wanna play violin like that someday...
but the most important thing, I want to play music to enjoy it and make people enjoy 'the gift of music'! :D

Chaconne,
its dramatic melodies,
changed to be a very smooth tones of silent night, gentle dip of water,
telling a story of its own

Falling in love with classical music?
I guess it's not that bad..
just realized that classical music is like the other music which tells tales,
but it's just on its own way of..

variations... surprises... gentleness...singing tunes ...
just love how it is... :)

A note from my notepad.. I suppose it was written some time on 04th September 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment