Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thinking 'bout new hair...

I'm thinking of having a new hair-cut before starting my uni life...
but currently, I don't know which hair style suits me best...
be it suits my personality and necessity...
and advice?


I was thinking to have my hair cut this short... guess it will be a new fresher look... 


... or maybe leave it a bit longer like this?


I'll always wanna have this kind of bob hair style... dunno whether it will suit my face..



...or just leave it long like this?



...any idea???


10 comments:

  1. yg 1 ato 3 be, that's the point of having new hairstyle, tampil beda! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. takut c... aneh dk y di muko aku??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cece cubo pake photoshop dulu be ce... sapo tau biso keliatan gek cocok apo idaknyo...hehehehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hemm.. aku lebih pilih no 1, tapi ga tau bagus ga lhow.. Coba deh foto itu dibawa ke salon trus ditanyain ke orangnya klo misal potongan kaya' gt cocok ga :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ vamos: dk biso miss.. dk ngerti photoshop... =(
    it depends on my luck then... =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Carolina: iya c... thank you ya c ud ksh pendapat.... =))) c u next sem! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yg terakhir XD
    Ntar paling keren se-Monash
    JK

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Yan: hahahhahha... dasar yanita... hahhaha xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. No. 1 ato 2 bae..
    klo no.3, rambut Dv kan ikal, ntar potongan bob-nya dak keliatan..

    ReplyDelete