Sunday, March 28, 2010

Are you Happy? Yes!

I feel so happy today!
Realized that I am a successful and happy person could be... =)
I am very grateful...

Thank you to Brother Teoh who reminded me about this through his Dharma Talk.
Thank you to my parents and ancestors who pass down all conditions and lessons to me.
Thank you to all my teachers for guiding me all the way, keeping me safe.
Thank you to all my friends for their sincere supports and companions.
Thank you to all beings for their presence.
May my parents, ancestors, teachers, friends, brother Teoh, and all beings be well and happy always! Rejoice, Rejoice, Rejoice! =)

I never know what the future will bring, but for now, I'm not shy to put up my hand and say,

"Yes! I am happy." =)

2 comments:

  1. yay!!! congrats for ur happiness!!! hahahaha why not do what i did n message those nearest n dearest to u n tell them they have made u very happy n thank them n tell them u love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much!!! =)))
    Yeah, I've did that to some ppl... my family, and some very close and old friends... =)
    you're right!! I shall try that to all ppl who touches my life! =)

    ReplyDelete