Sunday, April 4, 2010

Devi is in the mood of love~ =)

I feel so happy!
How love can bring so much beauty to all sentient beings' lives! =)
It's so amazing how a simple little care with LOVE can bring Soooo much Happiness to others and even to ourselves! =)

I would like to say thank you for everyone who teaches me how to love...
for everyone who loves me unconditionally, and conditionally also will do! =)
for everyone that gives me chances to practice loving-kindness...
for everyone that I simply love!
for the love as it is! =)

Also I would like to give a credit of appreciation to TarabuddY for their sessions about Love through out this semester! =) Long live to TarabuddY! =D

Tarabuddy's 4th Session March 2010: Love Appreciation

To end up my blogging activity today.... and starts doing my assignment (sigh), I would like to end it with this quotes:

True Love never fails...
for it is unconditional,
transcends all differences,
and brings peace both to givers, and acceptors, and even radiates to all compounds...
That is why....
true love never fails... =)

5 comments:

  1. agree yeay...
    so nice!!!

    thanks too devi... btw keep bloggin... saia nak baca haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much!! =)

    but cannot now lah... promise to c carol, we will finish our assg the latest by this thursday... so that we can start planning sth for next, and next next sessions for tarabuddY! hohoho... wait for it! Hohohohoho.... =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahh namaku disebutkan disini hahaha!!

    Yes, jiayu!! Today I'll start to do my assignment! :)

    ReplyDelete