Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Cinderella Story

I screwed my naming of functional group of Nitrogen at quiz today... It really saps my mood to study benzene today... iiss.... T.T

I ended up craving for something tender, warm, and gentle moments of life like in the fairy tale.. browsing here and there to kill time... and... finally "A Cinderella Story", quite a few years back famous movie by Hillary Duff and Chad Michael Murray, popped out in my mind... and yes, I watched it all over again...

It feels so good after not watching such movie or I can say this particular movie after a long time..



Enjoy! =)

Oh God, hopefully i find my story before this coming August... (finger crossed...)

3 comments:

  1. ad apakah di bulan agustus? =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL! its okay devi, just try ur best haha n ur best doesnt mean tht level of best-ness u did in ur past...ur best means given the time, condition of ur mind, emotions and life..what u r able to put forward haha so jia you w ur future quizzes n results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what do you mean by august?hehe

    i love chad michael murray!

    ReplyDelete