Saturday, May 8, 2010

Just wanna say Hi!

These weeks I have quite a row of good food! =)

Week 8
I had lunch at Zen Japanese Restaurant at Pyramid together with Ms. Woi, my adorable teacher, Noerma and my juniors I can say.. =P
We had fun reminiscing such good and fun memories pre-U life had offered us! ^^

Ms. Woi, Noerma, and I (sorry this is the only picture that i have... can't have pictures with the juniors)
do u believe that this is the first time i tried sashimi (the raw salmon)???

Week 9
Uncle and Auntie came to KL for one night and would continue their travel to Hong Kong the very next day. That night, we had dinner at Dragon-i, a fine Chinese restaurant at Pyramid (also at Pyramid... where else can we be at Sunway?  =P)



and today I enjoy fruits that Uncle and Auntie bought for me, and vegetarian empek-empek (fish cake) - the specialty from one of my hometowns, Palembang! =) Thank's Mom..

oh yeah...

"Happy Mother's Day, all!"
"I LOVE YOU, MOM!"
"Thank You for everything..."


2 comments:

  1. curanggg aku jg nak pempek! btw, now that you have a camera, take more picts! btw merek n tipe apo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah... kebetulan apek lewat medan jadi biso nitip.. mama buat dewek lo.. awwwwwwww.... =)))

    canon... dk hapal c.. agek la.. klo ad di dket aku.. gek ku ksh tau... =)

    ReplyDelete