Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday Night's Blue and so on...

Week 12 is around the corner.. nope!! not around the corner.. is AT the corner!!!
exams are coloring our days now!!! =(((
Hey! What's wrong with the face!!! =))) That's better! =)

Friday Night's Blue.. hahha.. I wonder whether such term exists, but I know Christmas' Blue does.. Thank's to my psychology lectures.. xD Anyway, I must admit that I have this so-called symptoms of 'mild' depression, Friday Night's Blue.. I tend to feel low (emo... =P) whenever I finish my class on Friday without going anywhere to have some fun, like being with you're comfortable with, dearest ones, etc, spending quality time with them, watching movie together, having dinner, or just hanging out for a while... having a 'getaway' for a short while... =)))

Maybe It is because I get used to this kind of 'habit'. During my pre-U, especially sem 1, Jessica, Wendy, Tshui Ting, Lanita, Mike, Jay, 'always' do something fun on Friday nite, either watching movie, having dinner together somewhere, or even just chit-chatting around... anything... =)

Luckily tonight, YenYee, Su Ann, James, and several other friends we met on the way, Kevin, Max were around! We have dinner together at Sushi Zanmai. I must admit that I'm not a sushi lover, but I don't really mind the place! As long as everyone is comfortable with each other, and having dinner other than at Medan, Orange, White, etc.. (food stalls in the vicinity of our accommodation, seriously I've never been this fed up with the same food over and over again like this before!).. I'm okay! =)

Thank's for soothing my Friday Night's Blue, friends!! =))
I appreciate it a lot! =)))

Ahh... relationship between people is just quite a complicated thing to understand eh? You can never make everyone happy... (exhales...)

I can't wait for holiday on november!!! I plan to take singing class! I know, I'm not a gifted singer... but I'm really interested in broadway singings, disney singings, and so on.. where they put and stressed on emotion being expressed in the songs itself.. It feels so real, and breathtaking! =)

Lea Salonga, and Brad Kane, they are my favorites!! =))

Alrite2, Devi!!! You're not supposed to think about these kind of things now!!! Exams are in 4 days time!!! and the real Final exams are coming in 2 weeks time!!! You'd better get ready if you wanna enjoy your holiday well!! =)

Alrite, ciao people.. and hopefully my housemate and FRIENDS will be considerate enough to keep the unit, well my hearing radius, at least, quiet..=)
Good Night people! =) Appreciate your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment