Sunday, March 15, 2009

new blog

I've never thought that i finally created a blog..

Yesterday, I went to old folk's home together with Tarra Buddy's members... we had so much fun... I was in group 5 together with Erika, Haryo, Yessy, and Susan...

There are a lot of old people.. There are Indians, Malay, Chinese, well... I guess that's all.
I talked to some of them.. They said they were not happy to be there.. Oh dear...
One of them, she said her name is Cis Mee, she was the first old people there I talked to..
she talked to me in malay... she mentioned something about company.. actually I dun really understand what she told me... but I just smiled and tried to show expression that I understand her... there were tears in her eyes... finally we diverted the conversation and talked to her bout the other thing...

I was amazed by Carolina jie, and bro Hartono, and maybe a lot of volunteers there also, they talked to the old people there without hesitation.. approaching them compassionately...
They were so kind! I hope I can have a pure kindness like them!

Talking bout old people, o-oh... I guess nursing old people is harder than what i've imagined...
I think I will choose paediatrics when I became a nurse later...

Last night, I stayed over Lucy's room...
we talked all nite... bout mmm... what we will do in the future...
I am happy that Lucy finally decides to be involved in education in the future...
I told Lucy about my aspiration to her... and I am happy that she approves it... Now, I am more confident in becoming a nurse...
I will try to check the uni in my next week...

Today, I chat with een... She told me bout her experience... wow, it was quite a tough one...
but thank's to her, I am cheerep up, and now I am trying to finish my homeworks which I delayed and delayed...
Hope can finish it soon! :) dun forget to smile....


No comments:

Post a Comment