Saturday, March 28, 2009

Confession of a Shopaholic

Last nite... I drew and painted on the stone...
wow... suggoooooii... it feels so good! :)
Jia Yi and her friends stood on the booth for the disabled children...
There I drew the stone... I wrote:

"May all beings be happy :)"

If I can ask the picture.... I will put it in here...

(Here it is... the picture... finally can add it here...)


Noerma, Li Lian, and Wina helped me to put the final touch to the piece...
Thank's to them, it became so nice! ^^

Then, we went on karaoke...
oh My gosh! we sang many songs... 3 hours man!

After that, we went on watch midnite movie on Wina's treat! Aaww.. she didn't have to do that...
We watched Confession of a Shopaholic..... ooooohhh..... so sweet...... :)
Luke Brandon is a dream boyfriend! :D

Oh dear, I haven't found a partner to sing for Talent Night's audition..
Well, let it be...
I like to sing Shan Hu Hai! hohoho.......

No comments:

Post a Comment