Monday, March 16, 2009

Someone who cares

Today is the first day we attend sch after mid-term break... so there is quite a lot of free time... :)
I do research for uni... i found IMU! it's quite nice... i'm very interested. it looks like nus...

Uncle Beng seems very nice to me... It's nice sometimes to feel that there is someone cares for u... he even joins facebook! hohoho... so funny! :) Thanks...

Indah is sleeping rite now... I have to be careful not to make noise... :)

My thoughts are very restless recently, and it really tortures me... u dun know how it feels... :(
but, I'll do my best to let it go... even though i cannot fully observe it which I believe is the best medicine for me, but I cannot lose heart...I believe if we have good intentions, all beings and positive energy in universe will try to help us...

Okay, I'll write this beautiful prayer and wishes that I learn:

May I be happy
May I be safe
May I be peaceful
May I be healthy
May I take care of myself happily
May I be healed
May I find true peace and happiness

May my parents, friends, teachers be happy
May they be safe
May they be peaceful
May they be healthy
May they take care of themselves happily
May they be healed
May they find true peace and happiness

May all beings be happy
May they be safe
May they be peaceful
May they be healthy
May they take care of themselves happily
May they be healed
May they find true peace and happiness

This beautiful prayer is called metta-radiation... may all positive energy can reach out to all beings... be peace and kindness in their hearts... May they be free from anykind of sufferings... may they be truly happy... :)

Ok well, i guess i hv to start doing my hw....
see ya.............


No comments:

Post a Comment