Friday, November 6, 2009

The Emblem of Friendship

Just got this cute dolphin plush-toy from a Kalyana mitta of mine, Phoebe... =)

Thank you so much! and moreover, thank you for our friendship! I'll treasure it in the best way I can... :) Devi and Phoebe, may our friendship lasts... =) May the Triple Gems always guide your paths! May Buddha bless all sentient beings too! =)


"Dear Friend, Dear Friend,"
"Let me tell you how I feel,"
"You have given me such treasure,"
"I love you so... I love you so..."

~Song from Plumvillage Album~

"You, my trusted friend,"
"I'll walk with you 'till the end"
"On the path of freedom"
"Now and again"
"My happy beautiful friend,"
"I'll hold your hand in us we can depend..."
"
Kalyana Mitra, please take care of me"
"We somehow share the same destiny"
"Kalyana Mitra, I'll take care of you"
"Beautiful friend, I truly love you..."

~My Beautiful Friend by i.gemz~

dv I vb


Sadhu...Sadhu...Sadhu... (Rejoice 3x!) =D

No comments:

Post a Comment