Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ms. Woi

Ms. Woi is leaving CIMP forever.... ='(
She will move somewhere... I'm not sure... somewhere in Johor Baru...
I wish I could meet her once again before I start my uni life...

Ms. Woi and I @ the CIMP graduation 2009 technical meeting

Few days ago, before knowing that Ms. Woi is moving out, I thought of her...
By doing, you'll know something better and this is what I felt and it makes me admire Ms. Woi even more.

Now that I am a tutor, there are times that I showed "I'm tired! Please, I'm not in mood now" -expression to my students who asked for my help in my recess time... Even, there is one time, after my last, the latest class of the day, at about 7.30pm, not only did I show the sort of expression, but also, "Dear, why d'ya ask me now? I can't think clearly at about this time..." slipped through my nonchalant mouth...
*Honestly, I really couldn't think so clear that time, even before that time because my mind was not very peaceful, and this is not the student's fault! so sorryy my dear...*

After several days, I contemplated about what I had done, and suddenly the reminiscene of Ms. Woi and I discussing the daily homework together popped up in my mind.
Almost everyday, after class, starting from the first day of MCV4U-Calculus and Vectors class, I took her recess time to discuss about my doubts about the subject, or even just to ask for her advice and chat about the things which I believe are no more important and enjoyable than her rest!
Awwwwwwww... now, come to think of it, I feel like crying... Thank you... Miss Woi!!!!!! I could never make it that well in CIMP without you.... ='(

Now, I'm still a tutor until the end of 2009 sem... With all my spirit and enthusiasm, I'll still give my best and teach all my students whom I really thankful that they have faith in me... =)
And, plus... one more thing, I'll do my best to follow Ms. Woi's example being a teacher wholeheartedly, not only teach, but do all the best that she can and try to complete the circle of love and respect between teachers and students... =)
Ms. Woi, I wish you happiness and luck! =)
I'm perfectly sure that you'll do well wherever you are...
Once again, I... thank you... from the bottom of my heart...


6 comments:

  1. wheeee!!! :) :) huh? ur tutoring now??? whr??? what subj????

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah... =) but still an amateur... hehe... =P
    chem & eng... haha... but still the easy 1... hehe... =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahhh chem!!! I've to salute you wei... I quite like chem actually but aiyah... at higher level so hard XD. Eh not bad lar u get to teach :)

    I'm a clerk now. Hehe... at least until end of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you Jo Leen! =)
    wow, it's good to know that everyone can enjoy their work! =)
    Happy clerking! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwwwww... I almost cried reading this.
    Thanks Devi, your blog just made my day :D

    I miss you very much too! Keep up the good work, you are an awesome tutor :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ms. Woi: Thank you miss! =) you deserve it! =)
    I wish u happiness and joy all year through! =)

    ReplyDelete