Saturday, July 31, 2010

my head is full of Vincent

Wait!!!
Don't get me wrong.. He's not Vincent in my class, or bro. Vincent who I first met in TBY session. He's not also Vincent from my high school classmate.

He is a prominent Dutch painter, Vincent Van Gogh!
I'm trying my best to evaluate his personalities for my upcoming assignment.
If I interpret his personalities wrongly, please forgive me that I don't do much research on his biography and mysteries.
It's not that I don't want to make an investigation. But it's just that I don't have much time to be spent on it.
Sorry...

Anyway, If I finish the 2000 words essay, and you happen to read it, please bare in mind that it's just a tool for a student to apply her amateur skills on theory of personalities from her Psychology syllabus. Don't take it too seriously! search and investigate yourself about the truth behind his life!

Still got a long way process to write this essay. Onegaishimasu! =)

5 comments:

  1. ooo! i'd like to read it one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. serious??? i'll send you once i've done!! =)))
    i'm so interested too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Devi, i got a shock when i read your title.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete