Tuesday, August 17, 2010

presentation accomplished!

Currently, I'm in a weary state... =(

This morning I felt sick, but still bearable, a little bit dizzy, and heavy headed (there's such term?), and a little headache.. felt like vomiting before lunch, but luckily felt better after a big lunch! =)

I imposed myself with "mind over matter" theory, induced 'spirit' to myself and I hope to all around, because we're gonna perform an individual presentation which will carry 10% of our final assessment.

I'm quite satisfied with my presentation.. =) This time I present Hernia.




I have piles of readings and tasks to be done.. which made me become like this =(

but there's nothing can be done, let's start working and put this =) while doing it! Think of your future patients, devi! =)))

Happy working everyone! ^^



taken from: Enchanted

4 comments:

  1. the chronicle of hernia. lol that's smart! how did the presentation go? hope you scored an hd! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah!! just got the picture by chance.. hahahaa.. =D
    i think it's done pretty well.. =)
    hahah.. must put a lot more effort in every subject to do that.. thx! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the picture of your sis and u. :) was that taken in your house? so niceeeeeeee :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.. nope..in a small studio in one mall in indonesia.. Thx! =)

    ReplyDelete