Friday, August 13, 2010

sweet dream! =))))

Hello Readers! =)

Last night, I had a dream which curved a smile at the moment I woke up! =)
I was never a fan of Wang Lee Hom before.. I was Jay Chou's!
but now.. I kinda like to hear his songs and look at.. yeah rite.. his face! =)))

We became friends in my dream!!! just because I asked for his autograph for the second time! hahaha!!! xD
So lucky! =)
Maybe it's a gift from God because on that day, I spared my time to teach my friends on some calculations in the midst of workloads! Haha.. xD

btw, this is his new movie and song! =) love the dramatic melody!


I'm gonna fall head over heels.. if I had a bf like him!
What can u ask for more??? He's good mannered, handsome, talented!!!, a songwriter, a singer, an actor, can play many instrumentals, romantic!, rich (I crossed it, okay?!), kind!, friendly!!
People, let's say together, "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...." =)))


this song is unique, simple, and sincere! =)


I don't know him actually.. but why I said he's romantic is because of this song which touches me the most..
EVERYTHING... =)


sorry cannot find the complete version... but mind you, the ending of the MV is quite weird..
I love the way he sings, "jiu gei ni everything.." emotionally.. just make ppl who listen to it melt...


Alrite, enough for LeeHom frenzy... gonna attempt reading now...  =)

Good nite! =)

"ni de ai shi wo de EVERYTHING.. la la la..."

PS: Thank you God and my friends for giving me a chance to do good! =D Haha..

1 comment: