Sunday, July 24, 2011

Failure

Have u ever failed before?

I have, so many times... but yesterday was really a failure.

I've never felt so disappointed before, even when a favorite university rejected me for 3 times, it never felt as bad, bitter, shameful as my feelings yesterday. It's awful.

But nothing goes in vain. Lessons learned.
Besides the fact that I was very devastated about it, this, too, is the first time I felt that it's some kind of  like God's plan the way Christians say it despite what religion or beliefs I have.

Generally, it's like the whole things happened around me recently were knitted together perfectly and it gives me some kind of answer. I won't call it an absolute answer, but it will determine what I'll do on taking my next steps.

I was so into "Change" recently. I've never paid too much attention to this song before.
I was confused for long on what style I should do on my projects which are recruited by others.
I had an unfinished project that I started to work on during the holiday.

After that night,
The unfinished project came to finalization.
I think I know what style I would play.
and it feels like "Change" gave me courage and have prepared me a cushion before the blow hit me.

And of course, I'm LUCKY that all my project-mates are very very very truly supportive.
And I'm so grateful for that.
Thank you, my new friends.

To everyone who've helped me out, even though you don't even know it,
"I can't thank you more"
"that I've stood up once again"




Can you feel it now?

No comments:

Post a Comment