Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Oh darling, don't you ever grow up...

Remember I've told you that I went for a retreat?
But this time I'm not gonna talk about it yet. It's my and my Mom's visit to Auntie's house I wanna talk about.

We came to visit Grandma and at that moment I had just found that my cousin has been suffering from some kind of illness. It saddened me so much. How could u stand the constantly inexplicable pain on your back?
He just lay down on bed, curled his feet up, and fidgeted somehow to ease the pain.

No, he didn't smoke, he's a perfectly fine young man. But I'm amazed with his endurance. He smiled, greeted me gracefully as if nothing happened, but I could tell that he's in great pain because he curled up his body and fidgeted.

Now that he's back from his medication trip (is that how u call it?) at Penang, I really hoped that he will someday be fully recovered. Yeah, we must be optimistic! =) You can do it! Just never give up! =) I will pray for you.. =)

Anyway, during the visit, I also played with little Audry, my cousin's sister's daughter. Look how much she's grown!
Everyone was busy and so I took this chance to play with her.. =)

she played as a chef? haha and I played as an ever loyal customer! Lol! xD
btw, sweet soya sauce? is that correct? hahaha...

She's just 5 years old (I think), and look how well she speaks English! I don't think I know a single English word when I was 5!

She learned how to take videos! and she caught it very fast! =o wow!


Let's tidy things up! good girl! (I'm sorry if you found that my accent is a bit funny through out the videos! hahaha!)

This is the age when the kids are at their cutest and purest and learn a lot about you and the world, a very crucial moment. I believe every parent would like to treasure these moments a lot!

I'm sorry Mom, Dad, I realized that I was not cute or fun at all! I was quite hard to be taken care of! But you did with all your heart anyway.. Thank you with gratitude and respect.  _/|\_
"Wish I'd never grown up
Could still be little
Oh I don't wanna grow up
It could still be simple"
Let this be just forever a wish, because life must go on, or else if it's not, then something must have gone wrong! Haha! xD

But, still...

It's sweet to think like that..

a very touching song by TS, Never Grow Up.. =') it represents my little thoughts of never grown up.

That's all for now, good nite..

2 comments:

  1. i heard about his condition when i called dad last week..hope he's recovering well. update me if you have news?
    don't tell me you speak with audry in hokkien?! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes. he's recovering. he started to walk but for a very short period. let's pray for him...

    english la~~~ go watch the videos! she's so cute! and listen to the song i posted... touching! =)

    ReplyDelete