Friday, May 1, 2009

Long write

Hallo... it's been a long time, I haven't written anything...

Well, quite a lot of stories that I can write... I'm not sure where to start...

Mmm, well, I met this girl, well, I could say I'm getting closer tho this girl recently...Noerma...
I must say.. knowing her brighten my days! :) Maybe because the innocent, natural, and funny personality that she posses.. We're clicked! We chit-chating... oh y.. we share the same interest in Anime series... "Itazura Na Kiss" and agree that the Irie, the guy in the series is soooo cool! :)
also the girl is so cute... ahhahahhaha.......

Hahah.. the best thing is... we're talking bout "Aluminium", "Argon", "Germanium", "Lithium"
hahahah..........

Oh y... I also came to know this guys... Tutu, Adi, Gradi, William, Billy... They are nice friends...

Oh y... Talent Nite... It was cool!!!!!!! It's much better than last semester's... and plus... ehhehee..
We've taken pictures.... =) hehehehehe..........
I dun know why... It seems to catalize my feelings.... i dun even understand this feeling... It's weird... because even though in people's eyes I looked very slow... but I'm aware enough what I'm feeling... but this time... I dun know... aahhh... what is happening to me?

When jie2 comes to KL, I'll tell her... she will be laughing I guess....

Last nite, I slept over in Noerma's room... Me, Noerma, Noer's roommate Din, and Fitri... we watched The Uninvited... all lights are turned off, and we had speakers attached to the laptop...
Oh Geez... what an evironment... btw, the girl played as Anna is so pretty! :)

u know what, before this fun nite started, I was strolling alone to college... with my white sweater and my new yellow high heels...
I dun really know what to do... before this, Noerma and I were planning to pay a visit to Jay's house.. just to play.. which I was waiting for... but then It is cancelled... Then later, I was also looking forward to yoga class, but the class is canceled.. :( I'm very dissapointed... at that time.. I felt so boreddddddddd...... and dun know what to do...

so here I go with my new shoes, strolling with no purposes to college... wanting to buy ice-cream for my fren's bday gift, but she said she cud not accept it for she's having period... then she needed to go somewhere...
What?? I felt terribly lonely that time... with my strawberry ice-cream in my hand, i was walking while enjoying my ice-cream... I met someone that I knew I'd expect to meet... Our eyes met and we flashes smile to each other, and then goes by... That's it...

I dun like this kind of feeling... so weak... so melancholy, and full of lamenting... yet It's quite an effort for me to overcome this feeling... I dun like it when my hormone swings my mood... or it's just a coincidence between time and moody mood.. oh well... Thx to Buddha's teachings and compassion... I still can be at least aware and a bit mindful and everything is alright in my eyes... :) I have to be as bright as the sun! :)

All and all, I am grateful that I am alive, be blessed with all these blessings... :)
and I hope every being is also be free from their suffering... and may the rejoicing of kindness and goodness can be felt by all beings..... :)
I am sorry for all my mistakes... may all of us live at ease..... :)
Thank you, all beings...... :) Be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment