Sunday, May 31, 2009

Pyramid Frenzy & Other Stories...

Just right after exams, not really with all my intentions, but it seems that I went to pyramid everyday so far... hahaha... be it for unexpected dinner, lunch, movie, buying stuff or else.. hahaha...
Okay, start from rite after the exams...

Wednesday, 27th May 2009 ~ The Unexpected Dinner ... and ... Party!

Hooray!!!!!! Finish physics exam! hohoho... I really wanna go out to play but honestly i did not make any plan to go.. so I ended up follow these two, Noerma & Felicia to go to Inframedia Studio *or whatsover the name of the studio... I forgot!*.

Okay, according to the map, we're near there already, but the building was not situated there... O-oh... Luckily, we met Tutu in front of the Palm Ville and he showed us the way until we reached there... It was a very kind of him that he actually just passed by that road to go to Pyramid but ended up looking here and there with us to find the studio... =)

Oh ya, forgot to mention... Tutu and I fell sick almost the same day for fever, flu, and cough... and we coughed together along the way... LOL! :D
After the business in the studio finished, Noerma, Felicia, and I shud go back to the condo, but our feet were just willingly follow the footsteps of Tutu's... yeah... to the Pyramid!

We're having dinner in Sushi Zanmai...


This is the picture of the warm Ocha that I ordered! It's been quite a while I haven't been to Japanese Restaurant... and it felt good! :)

O-oh actually I am not a very gud sushi-eater, the fact that I try to hinder eating meat, and plus, this is raw meat made me only order the Kappa (cucumber) and Tamago (egg) sushi... but I was really excited due to environment... I was with my deary friends! I even met my sister's friend... sis Nevi...
My apology that I did not recognize her at the first sight and talked in english at first.. u_u
Billy and the others made fun of me by saying, "Pardon, me?" hahahha... They are so funny... :)

Actually, this dinner was the farewell dinner for George, our friend, actually a very new friend to me... He's leaving from KL to Kuching to study A Level...
Here are some pictures...

cheers everyone! Hey, this is not complete! where are the other members??

Aaa... Gradi, the desert looks so delicious!! :p

The three girls in the gang... hahahaa...
(From the left: Felicia, Noerma, and Devi!)


Farewell, George! May you pursue you education and become a doctor someday, just like your dream... :)
(From left: Tutu, George, Gradi, Dicky, William, Adi, Victor *I guess.. I'll ask them later...*, Jay, Billy, Felicia, Noerma, and Devi!)


P.S. after the dinner, Noerma, Felicia, and I played at Palm ville, at Jay's unit... we and they played "Do-mee-ka-do" and caused a great noise that the security there scolded us! err.. not us apparently it was Billy who opened the door... sorry guys...

Oh ya, we also sang songs... to my surprise, I could sing that night! I thought that I'd not be able to due to coughs...

We were all having fun! (I hope... :p) and the three ladies and Dicky were finally being walked home by these gentlemen: William, Adi, Billy, err.. Jay were you there? *I forgot.. :p*
Thank's guys!!! Thank God, Buddha, and everyone... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment