Friday, May 22, 2009

Yeah! Chapter 6, 7, 8 done! hohoho.. I will finish calculus today! :)
I will not allow myself to sleep until I'm done! pretty persistent eh? hahahha..
Tomorrow I will study Biology! hohoho...
I can't wait for graduation day! :) It will be so fun and memorable!
I dun care whether I will be a top student or not... but... If I cud, alhamdulilah.. :)

Here's our plan post-exam activities:
1. go to sunway lagoon
2. BBQ at palm ville...

It will be so fun...

Oh y... for myself... there are a lot of things I wanna do...
1. repay a drink to Jino
2. complete songs with Mr. Vijaya
3. cook for my roomie... <>
4. packing a lot of stuff!
5. wanna do charity
6. go to CEC
7. finish my toefl
8. take a lot of pictures...
9. make over.. hohoho..
10. find a boyfriend... hahhaha... :p

Mr. Q is going to marry! I'm happy for him... :)
the pre-wed pictures are so beautiful...
u can visit his blog to see it... just google it... hehehhe... ;)

One text message popped out in my hp screen...
My sis informed me that kukong has passed away...
I heard from grandma that kukong is a very nice man, he helped her a lot during hardships...
I hope Buddha watched over kukong, and may kukong be reborn in happy realm. May he be happy wherever he is... May he be peaceful and always be blessed by Buddha, Dhamma, Sangha, and all beings... May he be happy... Sadhu, sadhu, sadhu...

Oh ya.. last day of CIMP... we were in photos and autographs frenzy...
it was so youthful! hohoho....

okay, guess i have to go back and study!! wish me luck!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment