Monday, May 4, 2009

...we can keep very warm...

It's Raining

It's raining, and raining outside today...
but, it's so nice inside...
the ground is too wet for us to play...
But indoors we keep very warm...

Keep very warm...
Keep very warm...
Keep very warm...
We can keep very warm...

People may trick us and be very mean...
but we must keep in mind...
to Buddha's great love we can always lean...
and so keep our hearts very warm...

"It's Raining" is one of my favorite Buddhist songs...
This is what I can recall from its lyrics...
It has a very beautiful meaning...
It encourages us to be compassionate and full of metta everytime... :)

Today, my sister was a bit mad of me... because u know... I'm a bit slow...plus I've just waken up from my nap... so I didn't really get what she told me right away...
Hence, ya.. she's irritated and showed it somehow...
Well, actually I could choose to yell and told her that I was also in my 'bad' mood and in a 'busy' environment while she only wanted to discuss bout holiday, and made myself seemingly to be the winner... to be the one who was seemingly right in the situation... but I did not...

I was so happy that I could be calm that time... well at least in the outer...
I could restrain my ego! It's such a gud thing I believe! I was rejoiced in metta .. :)
Thank you so much Buddha, Dhamma, Sangha...
There are so many good things that you brought to my life, and to every beings' lives!
even though I realized that I am a very bad person (I mean it...).
But Buddha has great love...boundless, and unconditional... for that... I'm so grateful... =)
May all of us be rejoiced in Metta! :)

Today, I've changed a meaningless quarrel and an uncomfortable holiday between sisters into patience, kindness, and gratitude... May this can remind me to keep my heart warm all the time...

"People may trick us and be very mean...
but we must keep in mind...
to Buddha's great love we can always lean...
and so keep our hearts very warm..." la la la...


No comments:

Post a Comment