Sunday, December 5, 2010

Dream

Dear Readers,

Remember, I wrote a post with the same title "Dream"?
Last time, I wrote about how happy and contented a guy that I've come across during exam time period?
He said It's his dream to do what he's doing now.

I'm kind of envious of him.
What will you feel when your dream is crushed to pieces that you can no longer pursue it?
I wanna be the buddy during the upcoming transition camp, meeting all the juniors.. seeing the determination in their eyes..
I've told YY that I finally wanna take performing arts as the next sem club..
I've told A that I will re-read the medicine in profile to make sure I know them well..
I wanna see the big screen that we will use next year..
I wanna play that part, the cheerful friend they once knew...
I've finally found where I belong..
I've finally found my pride..
when I'm finding myself.. no more...

It hurts so much... It hurts...

Now, thinking back, when this song was played till it stayed in my head for few days, It might try giving me some premonition, "that I can't breathe without it, but I have to."

4 comments:

  1. take it easy. no mountains are too high to be climbed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. take it easy. you may not agree, but believe me it's not the end of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. anything to share?
    I'm waiting for your stories here =)
    hope u are ok *hugs*

    no worries, you can face it, we are here to help u =)

    ReplyDelete