Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Girl in the Mirror

It hurts me looking at all those scars on the girl in the mirror,
to the point that I suggest her a plastic surgery.
I can't be sure whether it's because of a delayed treatment, an irresponsible hands of a 'supposedly' professionals, or just a mere recklessness.
That's why I can't  really comfort her not to blame herself or just curse the irresponsible.
Well, it's just too late...
It just hurts me to see the girl in the mirror hurts...
When she cries, I cry too...
We're only girls after all.


2 comments:

  1. ahhh dun worry la dek. this time will pass. inget dak dulu aku jg parah nian. just do your part, and maintain personal hygiene...ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopefully c.. tp ini lesions scarny udah deep.. parah lah pokokny...

    ReplyDelete