Saturday, December 4, 2010

Little Getaway Project

Dear Readers,

Finally, I can feel a bit of holiday atmosphere after some time.. 
Geez, my long holiday becomes shorter, and shorter, you see:

This is my ideal holiday:
21 days of Nov + 31 days of Dec + 31 days of Dec + 27 days of Feb = 113 days

The time that should be holiday, but they are not due to some reasons:
21 days of Nov + 5 days of Dec + 19 days of Feb = 45 days

Days left:
113 days - 45 days = 68 days

Oh man!!! I have wasted so much time of my holiday not dedicating to my mental and physical health, like I promises to my body during exam time... TT (guilty...)

Haha, u might say.. hey, u still have 68 days left!!! which means 2 months and 6 days left!!! It's still a long holiday! yeah i know, but the fact that the time is running so fast, I've just realised that I have been nagged by the problem for 21 days! 21 days of being depressed, worried, lost of self-worth, and the rest you don't wanna know..
the funny part is that in other part of the world, or in the village nearby, by 21 days, the eggs must have been hatched! and the healthy little baby chicks come out and ready to see the world! haha...

The thing I wanna say is that: the world is still spinning 'round! It's not the end of the world... yet!
And so me too, I shall never give up... and I'm quite lucky that I have family, relatives, friends, teachers, academic staff, and everyone giving me support... I thank you from the bottom of my heart...

Anyway, about the project... Haha.. I'm so addicted with Tangled that I watched few days ago, the Rapunzel's When will my life begin reprise by Mandy Moore is so.. NICE! Mandy is just right voicing Rapunzel! =)

Btw, this is the song that I've recorded.. I give u a WARNING! If you cannot take a not-so-ear-friendly voice, don't even try listening to this... or you will curse me the rest of your life! and I don't want that to happen~~~ =P


Sorry about the first video, hope this one won't torture your ear that bad and forgive for my technology-dummy character, i don't know how to edit the video... TT and oh! the original version by Mandy Moore, u've gotta hear it! It's AWESOME!


All right people, I'm going off.. still lots of things needed to be tidied up, and packed.... Bye~~~

4 comments:

  1. dec nya 2x tuh dek =P
    take care, ga da yg ga bs di selesaikan =)

    anything boleh cari gw bt share or cerita koq, da lama ga cerita2 jg =)

    take care n all da best, ingat to smile more XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. since it's from youtube, you could just embed the video to your post rather than recording it, no?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @jimz: hahah iya ko.. harusnya january.. ntar dv ganti la..thx for pointing that out.. =)

    iya ko, ntar ya.. pas everything is clearer.. will update you.. =)

    iya ko.. nih smiling... =))))

    @jack: just removed the old video, and replace it with the new one.. hahah, can't do for this one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always adore ur voice
    so don't be afraid to sing

    great song =D

    ReplyDelete