Wednesday, December 22, 2010

1-20 to do list

Dear Readers,

It's been in a while that I have not stayed up late and been online for a long time, well, it's good! =)

A bit late  Holiday To Do List:
1) finishing off The Cashflow Quadrant by Robert T. Kiyosaki that I've just started
2) If I have time, I'll read other books by him too
3) finish all the application stuff
4) go to Higher Ministry of Education at Jakarta
5) sleep early, wake up early
6) exercise regularly (fail TT, keep trying)
7) pay more attention to quality time with myself
8) meditate regularly (fail- but keep trying~)
9) cook more, eat more (eat yes, cook I wish)
10) re-learning Mandarin (in the process)
11) watch eat pray love (done =) finally sth is done! )
12) go to singing class (need to wait till Jan)
13) go to several health check-ups tour (half done)
14) go to violin class (canceled)
15) tidy up files in my lappie (starting)
16) study, revise the medicine in profile (just cannot get my fingers flipping thru it)
17) set up the web cam thingy to our family PC
18) driving
19) joining Tzu Chi's humanitarian works, get a part-time jobs, etc, etc, etc
20) growing up,,,

'Coz I'm 20 now, and I think It's time to step out from my dormant mental phase, and grow up.

2 comments:

  1. erm? going to higher ministry of education at jakarta? something need to be settled down?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes sth nid to be done.. sorry didn't know there was a comment!

    ReplyDelete