Monday, July 20, 2009

Hometown

Hello everyone!

I'm in Palembang now... the sky feels so bright here...
I'm sorry I cannot keep updating this blog.. because firstly I did not bring my transfer-file cable, I cannot transfer pictures and secondly there's no internet connection at my uncle's house rite now.

Btw, finally I went to UNSRI! Universitas Sriwijaya... I went to the Bukit one, not the Indralaya one. I think Indralaya will be nicer since it's older. I went there thank's to Junmico who's willing to fetch us and taking us there.. :) also with Angel, Tiffany, and Sylvianto.

There I met old friends, Silvi-Jun's gf, Margareth and Vinny.. :) So nice, we ate at the Pantai canteen at Unsri... Junmico's and Tony-Angel's 's bf recommendation "Soup Buah - The fruit juice" is very nice!!!!!!! :) only Rp. 6000.00 or app RM 2.00

In Palembang I stayed at my Uncle's house. This house used to be filled with so many children! but this holiday, sis Yulia, sis Fera, and bro Andry are busy in other city. Luckily sis Merry is here! Love her! :) They are my uncle and my aunty 's children!

My activities here are meeting friends, watching TV........ OH YA!!!!!!! Bad news, esp for C Merry, my brother and me.... NO INDOVISION anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! u know we used to watch many cartoon and anime here thru indovision from my uncle's tv set! hue... now's gone.... hue...

Okay continue, going to vihara, then going along with my uncle's fam to church's 25th anniversary, giving rice to some people (thank you so much Angel for your help... :) ), reading hai, Miiko!, C Merry's comics! Miiko is so cute! I'm thinking when someday I have a daughter, I will give her Miiko as her name, and may she can grow as a cheerful, sincere and kind-hearted child! just like how Miiko is :) hohohoho... :)

Oh ya in Palembang I ate super a lot! oh Gosh! I even ate a lot of meat... :(
I haven't watched Harry Potter the half-blood prince... hueeeeeee..... wanna watch it! oh ya, have you watched it?

I'm also offered a job teaching english in St. Ignatius Education Center in Palembang... well it is a tuition where my friends (most SMA Xaverius 1's students) learn math and science there. The teacher, koko Djoni is a very nice teacher! I admire him. I'd love to teach there since my holiday is very long... but I also have planned what I wanna do in Medan - learning piano, violin, yoga, ballet, driving, mandarin. Oh well, what do you think I shoud choose? On one side I will improve my english which is surely needed when I start my uni later.. and this is in my ex-tuition center which I adore. On the other side, I will do my hobbies, well the things that I couldn't do when I was a high schooler or the things that i want to do, well i dream to be able to do those things to be exact.. and actually many things to consider...

Please drop some comments bout that, kay? btw, how are you doing my friends? just started first day in Monash rite? how was it? how are you guys? also how are you for everyone reading this blog? :))))))))) I hope you're having a nice day... May you live a secure life happily, peacefully, and sincerely... :)

1 comment:

  1. Very nice blog! hehehe..
    What about learn driving first. It takes just a week, then you can learning by yourself. Mandarin is important, too, while others can learn later.. Oh ya, sorry if my English is not good. I hope you can understand what I write. Have a great day!! (^_^)v

    ReplyDelete