Thursday, July 9, 2009

Just Got Back from The Merlion City!

Huee.......... I'm gonna be quite busy to write my blog comprehensively rite now...

coz see... After 4 days in Singapore, The Merlion City (I called it myself... hehe... :P),

on this weekend, I'll be going to Brastagi (agaaiinn???? Yeah, again... u_u .... ^0^) this time together with my cousins whom I think they never came there in recent period of time... :) May they enjoy their holiday in Indonesia! :)

Then, on 14th July, I'll be flyinnnnnnggggg to Palembang! So happy! I miss my hometown already! :) Oh ya, the trip will be Medan-KL-Palembang, so I'll be waiting for my next flight to Palembang inside the LCCT airport... (is it LCCT for Airasia? My bad... v_v)

Oh ya, very important!!! Please do online around 10am - 4pm Malaysia time (9am - 4pm WIB)! Why???
So that I will have friends to chat with while waiting... Do appreciate your time! :)

I'm still not sure when I will get back because it depends on my retreat confirmation... I hope I can join the retreat... :)

Oh ya, just flashes of events from Singapore! ... (err... will post the picts later...Sorry...)
  1. ...arrived to my sister's appartment, waiting for her to arrive to the app from her bf' sister's wedding party in Bandung... we were so tired...
  2. ...went to Orchard to meet my father's eldest sister, took the graduation robe. My sister's not feeling well that time... she had slight fever...feeling so afraid that she would failed the temperature screening (read Point of View notes...)
  3. ...Graduation Time! My sister looked so great on this day! It was her day! =)
  4. ...the internet was very fast here! I used my sista's laptop to be online! Chat with several good friends.. :)
  5. ...Family talk.. I was online, so I just was there and heard a little.. happy though... :)
  6. ...we were all knocked out, only my mother and father came to visit our relatives and friends, later we went to Vivocity
  7. ...Election!!!!!!!!! btw, this was my first election!!!!!! so thrilled! :) we just needed to provide our passport, and here you go! Election!
  8. ...headed to Singapore Botanical Garden. the air was very fresh. you can see many different types of plants there. I missed out the Evolution Garden (Mr. Q's recommendation), but well my feet were just to weary and protested to take a rest earlier...
  9. ...talking with 'Padang Language' with my Mother and Father, we found it very funny! Thank you, Padang! :)
  10. ...a bit lost using the bus, but we made it in the end...
  11. ...went to Changi Airport, watched Michael Jackson's Memorial... MJ, may you be happy wherever you are now... :)

will posted the pictures as soon as my sis tag me the picts... just wait for it... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment