Sunday, July 5, 2009

Point of View

Hello! I'm currently in Singapore... Tomorrow is my sister's graduation. She's having a slight fever right now... she's kind of worry... Can you believe that before entering the graduation hall, everyone will have to do the temperature screening? And the worst part is... let's say you have > 38 degrees Celsius - imagine that you have already your robe on and ready for one of the most important moment in your life - you will be banned from entering the hall, you are dismissed! Isn't that so cruel?

Well, I dun know, on one side i feel so bad if there is one to be dismissed in his/her day, but on the other side, well...preventing the wound is better than curing it, preventative action is needed to be done.. what do you think? H1N1 really is a worrying disease.

Oh ya, I have my hair straightened for my sis' graduation! Not really for the event itself, but yeah.. it's been quite a while that i haven't had my hair straightened! No need to worry that it's only temporarily-straightened.. Thank's to the technology! :)

My cousins Zarina, Razina, and Labib are having holiday in Medan together with their parents. Nice to know them... I'll tell bout them later... :P also bout my first ballet class with Emelya, my friend, it's very very very tough!!!!!!! Ok, I'll see you in my next storeis!

P.S. It seems that I miss KL already... maybe... the people there... I miss you guys!!!!!!!! :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment