Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Driving is Awesome!

Yesterday, I had my first driving lesson! It was awesome! It's fun! :)
Me and my brother were taught by our family driver, Mr. Narno...

Yeah! I am learning gear*is it gear? leave me comment for the right word okay? :P* 1 and 2. My brother has already in several steps ahead of me.. he's learning how to drive in climbing road and driving reverse.. I guess.. :P *sorry my driving vocabolary is extremely limited... *

The other day, I also had my hair cut.. hue.. it's quite shorty and curly... Creambath once in a while felt so good! :)

I also came across to several TV programmes that colours my sore holiday...
  1. The Missing Lyrics ~ TransTV : such a funny and fun reality show! In this show, you' ll sing songs and guess the missing lyrics, yeah, pretty predictable from its title eh?

  2. OB Shift 2 ~ RCTI : I dun know that there is shift 2 already! hahah... This is a very fresh and fun comedy show from Indonesia! Good work guys! Keep it up! :)


  3. Seputih Cahaya Rembulan ~ DAAI TV: This is very good taiwan-drama, and what makes all the drama broadcasted by DAAI TV the best is that all these drama are based on true stories. It showed how life is like the melody of the songs... how sadness and happiness flow beautifully thru the melody of life... You should watch it, sometimes it's very touching how a person could endure such pain and suffering, and stand up, and inspired all of us.. You should watch it! When you're touched and cry, you won't cry because of the 'made-up' stories from the author, but you'll cry for a person's true life touching experience.. and you'll be inspired by a 'real' brave man on Earth! Anyway, Seputih Cahaya Rembulan is nice, also you can watch, Kisah Tak Terbatas, Ketika Gladiol Bersemi, Di Balik Suatu Cobaan, Menemukan Kembali Kasih Sayang, and many more.. you can check it out here: http://www.daaitv.co.id/ It's such a shame that DAAI TV is only broadcasted in Medan and Jakarta through out Indonesia.
  4. Naruto ~ Indosiar, GlobalTV: aa.. u know.. it's Shippuuden already! :D
  5. mmm... many more I guess, just checking out here, checking out there through all channels.. :P
Really hate to say this but... Oh gosh! this different methods of blogging tonite pissed me off... :(
I dun know why I get so irritated easily lately, and I dun like it, and it makes me irritated even more... please help me...

No comments:

Post a Comment