Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Frenz Nite! =)

You are Invited to FrenZ Nite!
Date : Wednesday, 3rd June 2009
Venue : B- er... anyway it's Jay's block... level 6, Palm Ville
Dress code : anything u wanna wear... =)

actually there is no such invitations... hahah.. just for fun!

Frenz nite is the nite that all of us looking forward to... especially for me and Noerma... or well maybe myself... coz I was going to leave back to my home country for 6 months... T.T



How should I start... mmm... okay let's start when it was i think around noon... when I woke up from my bed (I woke up real late! :P) and there was a msg from Noerma asking for confirmation of this Frenz Nite.

I called her right away, also made a phone call to Jay who was apparently not available that time (because his parents visited him), also to Gradi, and woke Tutu up! *sorry... Tutu...*

Oh well, decision was made! BBQ is canceled coz ya... we forgot to book the BBQ area in the first place! oh well... so we just changed it into indoor BBQ, not really indoor BBQ, but just bought something to eat and relaxed! *actually I prefer this way.. :P lucky me! :)*

Noerma rushed back from KL. We planned to go shopping together. The shopping was with Tutu, William, and all of them as planned, but well, things did not really go according to plan at first... because almost all of them fell asleep! ZzZz.... Poor them, this day was the day they just flew back from Pekanbaru to Malaysia...



Being a bit disappointed, Noerma and I met Tutu at the Pyramid after all, but we separated and Noerma and I just strolled in Pyramid, having our herbal egg at Eu Yan Shang.. and also stopped at The Body Shop.

I was so hungry, and we stopped at RM cafe. What an unique name! :) I decided here because, I mistakenly saw that this cafe was so small, and there was a grandma sitting there alone... awww.. . so sad... =( Well, let's eat here to help them! =)



But then, while having dinner, we found out that this cafe was actually huge! and later, it was crowded with customers... oh well... gud for them then! =)



While eating, Noerma and I (of course) chit-chatting, and wondered whether our friends really wanted to have this Nite or it was just us who were overexcited... It's kinda sad... =(
but... this guys... (alphabetical order... just for fun!) Adi, Billy, Gradi, Jay, Tutu, William... they did not turn us down... =)... and that's why I do appreciate them... =D


After dinner, Noerma and I went to The Body Shop (again..) to buy the perfume... to be honest, I never bought such things for myself. Like my mother, I am the most practical woman ever! :) hahaha... (for more info, u can check my sis' blog: unguitarized.blogspot.com, read Mother's Day!) We bought mandarin citrus flavour for the eu de toilete... It smelled fresh! too bad, Noerma could not use her RM35 rebate for that... (btw, if you also wanna get RM35 rebate, try sign up for The Body Shop member card :P)



O-o I needed to rush back, couse I had my last singing session for this year.. coz I'm going back.. hiks... Then, together with sis Carolina, I went to MOD singing session, while Noerma and Gradi cs went for shopping... :)

I've told Noerma to buy frying oil or at least margarine... and It seemed that she forgot... Lucky, next to the building where we had singing session was Carrefour and I could get corn oil... but when I reached the venue, the kitchen to be exact... Tutu had already brought it together with the frying pan and all the plates... Thx Tutu! =)

It was so fun to learn that everyone was together in the kitchen in a while. Tutu would make a great chef, that he would! =) Good try, Noerma and Billy! The sossage looked somewhat black, but It was fun! =) anyway, almost everything in the kitchen was left for Tutu to be in charge...



While waiting, some of us playing games, some online, some just chit-chatting, some trying out new clothes, made post, and laughed! some playing guitar, some just sitting on the sofa, laid-back, some folding (is it the word for melipat) clothes, some even roasting marshmallow with the fire igniter! *okay, u guys can guess who's doing what right? heheh... xD*



We're all taking pictures, and tripod also came out! Wow! :)


After eating the 'extra' dinner that Tutu made us, we just chit-chatting, gossiping, with Jay si ***... hohoho...


Then washing dishes time! Couse Noerma and the others were so busy with the cooking, it's time for us to busy for the washing the plates time! Billy, Adi, Tutu, and me cleaned the dishes, and to my surprise they could work very well, I mean on house chores! Good work, guys! =)

After that, we were doing our own activities and chit-chatting. One by one fell to sleep, starting with Tutu, then Gradi, then Noerma... Billy, Adi, William, and I were left. We talked abou many things. I finally found that actually Billy, Gradi, and I took NTU entrance exam at the same place! hahaha... what a coincidence! :)


btw, who captured this??

I also learned that Billy was a gangster back then! ahhahaa.... :D They also liked to play basketball... and ah! I wish that I could hear Billy's stories about his story! too bad, he prefered to keep it for himself... =( *Billy, when you're ready to tell it to us, tell Devi also okay! ;)*

We also shared a little about our family, friends, Girl's Generation, hahaha... and songs also bout future life! And oh ya!!! this time was when my blog was eventually go public.. It was because Billy's keen eyes, and Noerma and my carelessness... T.T

Then, Billy surrendered, also Adi... William and I left.. and we just chatted through the dawn. Oh well, I am not a type of person who can fall sleep easily, and when I saw Noerma that time, sleeping on the sofa so soundly, I could see that she was a peaceful person, and I was happy for her... :)

It was 6 or 6.30 am in the morning when I could here the birds were chirping so cheerfully. After Noerma did the morning prayer or sholat, William and I went down to play the swing. Well, you could guess that it was my idea, because I love swings! :)



We're just swinging till the sun was completely risen, and the sky was pure white. It was pretty quick we could witness the changing colour from the dark dark blue sky to a very bright white. Then I fell a bit dizzy couse I was so hungry and sleepy.

Then we went back to the unit, and decided to sleep. I could tell that William could sleep well, well all of them also could sleep earlier. I believe that they were so nice to accompany "the could not sleep Devi"at that time... Thank you ya...really... =)

I closed my eyes, it was 7.30am in the morning already, but I did not think I fell asleep, or maybe It was me who felt I was not sleeping... but when I opened my eyes for many times, then suddenly there was Gradi sitting at the living room.

I woke up, then waiting for everybody to get up, we shared our story... Jay woke up and got ready to meet his parents, then Dicky rang the bell...
Oh ya, on the 4th of June, we were suppossed to go to the Sunway Lagoon, but it seemed impossible coz everyone is K.O. hahahha...

Then Noerma woke up.. we were having Billy's mother's homemade brownies as breakfast.. Suggoii! It was awesome for homemade cake! :)

Then Billy woke up, he seemed not okay... he's having sore throat I guess, oh ya... so sorry Billy, I did not aware putting my tupperware on your beloved mouse-pad the other niter, remember? so sorry, next time just nudge me when I did that! :)

Then Dicky, Noerma, Gradi, and I had branch in RM Cafe at Pyramid. Oh... the view was the Sunway Lagoon Theme Park, a bit dissappointed but... that's alrite.. I was so happy already.. =)




gradi's pasta

devi's soup *the very same menu as yesterday's*

Noerma's fried kwe tiaw

Dicky's roti John


Then Gradi and Dicky headed to Low Yat, Noerma and I went back to Palm Ville... before going up to the unit, we stopped at BBQ area, and just enjoyed the wind... it felt great! =)


Going up, and getting ready to leave, Noerma left first for she had to rushed to help Li Lian to open the door... I wanted to wait for my parents so I just waited at the unit and online. Wow, uploading photo there was very fast! :)


Then, Adi and William woke up and it's time for me to fetch my parents at Sun Inn Hotel...
I said my thanks and goodbye to them...
and that was the report of the Frenz Nite at Palm Ville on 3rd June 2009!


Thank you guys, really... I was so happy that we could have the moments... I did not know much about all of you, but we were so clicked at the moment...
May you guys also feel the same... :)
Thank you for the moments! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment