Saturday, June 20, 2009

Very Early!

Shh... dun tell my parents that I do not sleep tonite! I will be killed later... (of course connotation) hohoho...
This morning, I will be going to Brastagi... a mountain near Medan.. a bit chilly place, so it's a perfect destination for medan's citizen or its vicinity to drop by in such scorching weather..
It's 3.48am right now while my friends and I will be meeting up at my friend's house at 5am. So I decided not to sleep, and ended up (forcing) Power to accompany me, chatting to kill time.. hoho.. It's been quite a while we haven't chat for nothing like this... hoho... :)
And I bet he's sleeping rite now, or may be not, err, maybe yes. Though he told me once that he's also a light-sleeper but considering his condition just now, he must have been falling asleep rite now. (is the grammar correct? I'm weak in this things) I wonder what his face looks like when he sleeps... Crap! suddenly the One Missed Call ringtone is played frm my handphone. It's quite spooky! :\
I've been re-reading Detective Conan. It's awesome! :) and the characters are very cool! :))))
Yeah! My sister will be coming tomorrow! I'm gonna give her a big hug! :)
I wonder how falling in love rightly feels... May be I forgot already how... can you tell me? never mine, I'll ask my dear Angel later... een, I miss you... =)
P.S. I dun know why this PC does not let me to let my enter key work!

No comments:

Post a Comment