Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Pyramid Frenzy & Other Stories... to be continued...

Thursday, 28th May 2009 ~ The Unexpected Movie

I did not sure what time I woke up this day, but one thing for sure, I had promised Subanya and her friend for book trading... Yeah, I've got potential buyers quite easily, thank God! :)

The books that I wanna sell is the textbooks that I've used this semester... Wait.. let me check whether I have the picture of it...


Okay, I know this picture is not clear, but yeah... the book there is my Calculus & Vectors 12... One of the textbooks that I'd like to sell as second hand books to other students. The other books are Chemistry12 and Physics12 *sorry, I dun have the pictures of them...* It looks new, rite? ;p

Well, I could say that most CIMP (...or all) students prefer second hand books especially for Foundation Programme, cause it looks new and you can get it in cheaper price! and if the seller is generous, you can get all the notes for free! :D

Okay, get to the point... I was waiting for Subanya and her friend to get the books from me near the locker area... There I met Azlan. We've been chit-chatting bout the course that we will be doing after CIMP, bout the teachers, and also bout the book price!

I was thinking to sell the physics book for RM60, and giving the notes for free.. Then, I was thinking to sell the chem book for RM70, but then I changed my mind and increased it a bit became RM 80... and calculus book... I would give it for RM100...

and here what Azlan responds... something like... "What?! You should have sold it in higher price!" He even bargained with me that he would buy my physics book instead for higher price, RM80 or RM100 I guess, I cannot recall.. and he became more shocked when I told him that I would sell my calculus book for only RM100 *the original price is RM200...* He missed the chance to get my calculus book in a very cheap price coz he promised Wayne to buy it from him for RM150! Well then, finally I took Wayne's price to sell it to Makarios, Azlan's friend. Haha.. don't tell Maka, okay? He missed RM50 discount! ;p

Then, finally Subanya and her friend came... the book trading is over. Yay! I got RM140... I felt so bored to came back to condo, and ended up chatting with Azlan... I felt like wathcing Terminator, coz my dear Biology teacher, Mr. Q seems to be very fond of it.. hehe :p
I just told Azlan that I wanted to go for a movie, and to my surprise he said something like, "well, let's go for it!" and so both of us went to... yeah u know it... just like the title... to Pyramid... again... :P

When we arrived at TGV movie... Wow! What a long queue! When our turn finally came.. well.. we chose the Night at the Museum 2 at the end due to the available seats...


Oh my God! It's a very funny film! You should watch it! I like the Einsteins! :)

While waiting for the studio opened, we just walked here and there nearby, and we stopped at this store, C@TCHUP... and I bought this shirt...


hehe... sorry, a bit crumpled, but I like the words since I always came late to my period 1 class recently... and because of that I had to pay the late penalty which doubled every month. Here's the formula: N = No (2)^(t/30), where t is in days... hahaha... no la! there's no such formula.. just times by 2 every month!

Actually, I've spotted this t-shirt when my sis came here to vist me, but I did not buy it cause I thought I spent too much... :(
Oh ya.. here's the photo when sis came... look at the shirts! It took me a day and a nite to catch what it meant... hahahha... (super-slow Devi....)


Hoho.. okay2.. come back to the story... *too much for digression.. haha.. :P*
After buying the shirt, Azlan and I came back to the cinema. He went for another queue for popcorn and drink, while I was waiting for him, looking at the movie posters... and he came back with a bottle of mineral water for me... I was still having cough that day. It was a very kind of him to get me the water... :)

When we were inside the studio, we were perfectly in the middle! seats 8 and 9! Yeah! What a nice view to the screen from those seats... :)

The movie was awesome! :) you will know that pi is 3.141592654! Hahaha... :D

After the movie was dinner time, it was so "tanggung" to go back... *if my father hears this, he will kill me... it's so malay english... tanggung means like... err.. u can say a dilemma... it's too early for dinner yet it's too late to go home for dinner!*

So, we just walked from store to store and then stopped at Mc Donald to have a quick dinner...
We had apple pie and hot Milo...
Again we talked about the college, sharing our interests...
Oh ya, we also stopped at the piano area when there was one pianist played the piano beautifully... The pianist seems to like ABBA's songs...

Then, we went to a lot of stores because Azlan was looking for a formal suit.. Of all the stores that we stopped by and took a look, I thought G2000 had the nicest suit! :)

Then, we just spent our time talking, sitting near the fountain *because we're so tired already... walking all day from store to store... * then, he drove me back to condo to meet Noerma...

I thanked him for a great time! We've just known each other this sem, I guess we can be good friends! :)

Things that I learn about Azlan:
  1. He likes coffee from The Coffee Bean
  2. He likes to drive fast!
  3. He's quite difficult to be asked to go Dutch
  4. He likes dancing
  5. He's the youngest of the family
  6. He cannot stand sitting in the movie for a long time (... or all the guys are like that...)
  7. He only listens to English songs
  8. He likes discussing
  9. He adores Dr. Sharlene, our chem teacher
  10. He also likes A*** songs (... it should be a secret... :P)
  11. He's mixed! ...chinese, malay, british... if i'm not mistaken...
  12. and he thinks I'm mixed too! Hahha... as expected from most people would say... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment