Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Pyramid Frenzy & Other Stories... to be continued...

Friday, 29th May 2009 ~ The Unexpected Lunch and Coffee!

"OH MY GOD!" This was what I said when I looked at my mobile phone. It was a few (I'm not sure) minutes after 12 pm... I was late for an appointment with Maka, the one who's going to buy my calculus book, remember? *read the last notes before this...*

He called me and asked me to hurry... Oh well, this was my mistake... I was not aware that the new medicine from the clinic could cause me great drowsiness.

And so, I wore the "Always late, but worth the wait" shirt I bought the day before, and met him at the college. He was waiting inside the car together with June and Azlan. They were going for lunch and asked me and Shryn *is this spelling rite? Sorry Sheer... :P* to join them.

The shirt was not noticed until later we were at Pyramid, going for... aaa... I forgot the name of the restaurant... sumthing with wor khor... It's a chinese restaurant btw.. =.=
Oh ya, there was also Ali, an Iranian guy... Together, we had lunch there... Ali seemed a bit confused, but he was perfectly okay... :)

After lunch, we passed by The Coffee Bean. Azlan was so thrilled for he's been yearning for that coffee since the day before... but too bad the day before, the store had not opened yet. This day was the first day that the store opened in Pyarmid.

I was having hot double chocolate coffee, Azlan had hot white chocolate coffee. I was not sure what Maka and June had, but they were having cold coffee... :)

Then we went back to college. Ali and Azlan had a community hours meeting to do, Shyrn needed to meet Mr. Kenny at the administration, June and Maka headed to movie I guess, while myself, I went to ISO (International Student Office) to submit the visa cancellation form.

Inside ISO, I met Rosa, Amel, and their friends... Rosa and Amel are my friends since elementary school. It's so fortunate to have them here, next to me! =)
We ended up spending our time together after doing our own business at ISO

Amel and I were chating near the swimming pool of the condo where we stayed, while waiting for Rosa and Winny swimming there. Actually, a friend of mine texted me to go for a swim just now, but I said no coz we're not really close friends and I also needed to go to ISO.. I hope he did not think bad of me when seeing me there near the swimming pool... :P (sorry... but I did not swim after all, rite? :) )

Then, we're having dinner at the Pool side... talking non-sense and laugh... Rosa is a very sincere and funny girl. Not many people you see nowadays are like her.. Amel is also a very nice friend.. She's very helpful and reliable... :)

btw, this is the pict of the condo's swimming pool


Oh ya, speaking bout the swimming pool, I had a quite horrible experience there... maybe I will retell the story here in my blog sumtime... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment