Sunday, June 28, 2009

writing notes

I feel kind of lonely recently...
So when I have nothing to do, I just typed what I felt like to write on my mobile phone's drafts.
Here's one of it:

28-Jun-2009 7:03 pm

Smell of the rain
Melody of the piano from that very player
Flashes of memories of the certain tiles on that room
The night's silence
The ordinary girl's sweet dream
The big mirror reflecting
The colorful gradation paintings under the bright light
And the snoring of the weary lil' girl couse of school work and the phone ready to help her to keeps her company with some respondents

...still fresh somewhere in the corner of my mind...


after some nonchalant years


The others?? I will write it in some other time...

I wish I could find one of my poetry "If I Really Had to Go" which I wrote for Love Poetry Competition at school... Oh well, I should keep it well... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment